I'm looking to sublet the 2nd bedroom in my rented 2BHK in Koramangala 4th block (near Raheja Residency / Wipro Park). It's on the 1st floor of a G+2 house, has its own separate entrance, and is in a reasonably quiet neighbourhood, opposite a park.
- Spacious independent room with attached bath, single bed, cupboards.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Phone for local calls + Wifi internet.
- Moderately furnished living+dining.
- Washing machine.
- Single people (male preferred, no sharing).
- Couples (no live-ins, only married with no kids).
- Rent (for room plus facilities mentioned) is Rs.11000 for 1 person, Rs.12000 for a couple.
- Monthly expenses are additional (electricity, water, maid servant, repairs, gas, etc).
- Minimum term of 3 months, backed by a three month refundable deposit.
- A clear 2-week notice is applicable when you want to move out.
- Comment on this post, with details. We’ll take it from there.
- Some form of assurance that you’re capable of paying the rent on time.
- Be a night owl as long as you don't disturb the peace.
- Have people over, if you keep it sane, use only your bathroom, and replenish what is used up.
- Have your boy/girl friend stay over sometimes, not on a permanent basis.
- Be responsible. Be considerate. It's as much your home as it is mine.
- Smoking inside or outside the premises. No exceptions.
- Violence. Screaming. Loud talk. Laziness. BS. Swearing.
- Religious overtones. Keep your prayers and Gods inside your room.
- Sharing the cooking.
- Fluent hindi.
- Foreign language (French/Spanish).
I'm 35, am an engineer and pilot by education, freelance IT consultant + home automation network integrator + french translator by profession, and an electrical/electronic hobbyist. I keep the atmosphere at home mostly quiet, letting loose on a few occasions. I'm a blend of neatness and relaxed. I'd rather have a buddy who's well mannered understanding and respectful of me, my personal space and the facilities available. A caring attitude is always welcome. It'd be nice to be able to watch each other's back when required. See random episodes of Simpsons or Family Guy or HIMYM and laugh it out.
Note: Your comments will not be displayed on this blog.